Report?
My life has been so boring that there isn't much to report on. It was a good conference weekend. But I really struggled to get through the last hour of talks. Kepler was tired of us watching the television and not paying him enough attention.
I'm so glad for technological advances. If I had to do what I went through this weekend with Kepler, but at the church, it would have been a long time before I would be able to listen to all sessions ever again! Thank goodness for internet, cable, etc. It allows small children, who have little to absolutely zero attention spans, to give parents the chance to hear conference talks and have a happy children.
Happy Monday!
I'm so glad for technological advances. If I had to do what I went through this weekend with Kepler, but at the church, it would have been a long time before I would be able to listen to all sessions ever again! Thank goodness for internet, cable, etc. It allows small children, who have little to absolutely zero attention spans, to give parents the chance to hear conference talks and have a happy children.
Happy Monday!
Comments