Sunshine
The sun peaked through the clouds for a brief 10 minutes. What a glorious 10 minutes. Its suppose to be a nice sunny weekend in the high 60's. Perfect Fall weather.
We have a packed weekend. We are going to a pumpkin patch in Grinnell Iowa
http://www.carrollspumpkinfarm.com/index.php
Than we are off to celebrate our best friends birthday in Iowa City (they moved there this fall to attend University of Iowa, we miss them so much, we are so looking forward to this weekend and seeing them again!)
I also have to get Kepler a costume. I was going to make one, but I just don't have the time I use too. Maybe one day...
We have a packed weekend. We are going to a pumpkin patch in Grinnell Iowa
http://www.carrollspumpkinfarm.com/index.php
Than we are off to celebrate our best friends birthday in Iowa City (they moved there this fall to attend University of Iowa, we miss them so much, we are so looking forward to this weekend and seeing them again!)
I also have to get Kepler a costume. I was going to make one, but I just don't have the time I use too. Maybe one day...
Comments