Pregnancy

You know the problem with being pregnant sometimes is being pregnant. I know that might not make since. But for those who have been and/or are pregnant can relate.

I'm so excited that our little family is growing and excited for another adventure, Kepler has been such a joyous one so far.

I'm excited to be in the cute pregnancy stage where I can show off my little tummy (2nd trimester). I hate that total strangers come and try to touch it and pat it as if it was some balloon. I love knowing that there is a baby kicking and moving and growing. It is such a neat and fun miracle.

What I hate is this morning, noon, night head over the toilet sick. My first pregnancy it was so new that I didn't know what was "normal"and therefore didn't think much of it, just was excited to be pregnant. Now that I've done it once, I just wish that the 1st trimester would just end and I can enjoy being pregnant for awhile, before the big whale hits.

Just some thoughts about what is going on in my mind! When your pregnant who knows if you'll remember them come 10 minutes from now.

Comments

Joanna said…
Preach it Sista! Amen! I'm in the Whale stage and wishing I was back to being skinny and throwing up over the toilet- just so I could see my toes!!

Popular Posts