Winding Down and Wrapping Up....
So I finally got two loads of laundry done last night and just a few more tonight so that I can pack and be ready to go Friday night.
The play is basically is on its last leg and I expect it to be a neat experience for all! Many people are excited to come and see it! I've enjoyed putting it together and learning how things really need to work to put on productions.
I'm ready for vacation. One more day of work and I'll have my wish! Here is hoping that I get everything accomplished that I can by tomorrow.
Can't wait to see you too Joanna! We are excited to see Lorali for our first time as well!
The play is basically is on its last leg and I expect it to be a neat experience for all! Many people are excited to come and see it! I've enjoyed putting it together and learning how things really need to work to put on productions.
I'm ready for vacation. One more day of work and I'll have my wish! Here is hoping that I get everything accomplished that I can by tomorrow.
Can't wait to see you too Joanna! We are excited to see Lorali for our first time as well!
Comments