Yipee!
I thought it couldn't be done, but guess what! I did it! I finished 5 homemade Christmas gifts! Kepler had the time of his life playing with all the scraps and just chilling with Mommy and in two afternoons I finished Christmas, well at least for all Sean's siblings. My family picks names, so that will be easy to buy a gift while I'm out there!
One thing nice about going out for Thanksgiving, forces you to get Christmas for the family done, and I don't have to mail any packages this year! Yippee!
Now I need to clean and get ready for this trip this weekend. Not to mention my inbox was so full at work that I have to have as much as I can done by the time I leave...
Countdown to see Daddy... 5 days and 9 hours!
One thing nice about going out for Thanksgiving, forces you to get Christmas for the family done, and I don't have to mail any packages this year! Yippee!
Now I need to clean and get ready for this trip this weekend. Not to mention my inbox was so full at work that I have to have as much as I can done by the time I leave...
Countdown to see Daddy... 5 days and 9 hours!
Comments