December 31
Is it really the end of 2007?
Wow, did that year fly by. Somehow I want it to stay, need it to stay.
I've been dreading and anticipating 2008 for a while now. This is the year where lots of changes and decisions need to be made. I thought I would never say this, but I love my little life among the small town of Ames, IA. Its been our "first and only" home together. Yes, I'm ready to see Sean progress more and start into a career, but that also means I must move on again. It was hard to find friends and feel apart of a community. Now that I have it, I don't want to leave it.
The older I get the more I realize that our lives are books. With many various chapters, some short, fun and comical. While others are long, eventful, and full of good lessons. This chapter in Ames will be coming to a close sooner than I can think to imagine.
I've never been more grateful for technology. Email and blogs keep everyone in the loop!
Ok, I will say it! WELCOME 2008!
Wow, did that year fly by. Somehow I want it to stay, need it to stay.
I've been dreading and anticipating 2008 for a while now. This is the year where lots of changes and decisions need to be made. I thought I would never say this, but I love my little life among the small town of Ames, IA. Its been our "first and only" home together. Yes, I'm ready to see Sean progress more and start into a career, but that also means I must move on again. It was hard to find friends and feel apart of a community. Now that I have it, I don't want to leave it.
The older I get the more I realize that our lives are books. With many various chapters, some short, fun and comical. While others are long, eventful, and full of good lessons. This chapter in Ames will be coming to a close sooner than I can think to imagine.
I've never been more grateful for technology. Email and blogs keep everyone in the loop!
Ok, I will say it! WELCOME 2008!
Comments