I've been tagged.... Again.....
Ok, So I've been tagged the second time this year by Kaela!
The rules
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog
So here is goes....
Five things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Finished my first quarter at University of Utah (am I really that old!)
2. Quit job at Smith's grocery center (worse job I ever had)
3. Still living with the family and having battle with my parents over curfew
4. First of my high school friends got married.
5. I was confined to bus transportation or bumming rides off friends.
Five things on my to do list!
1. Clean the apartment for Christmas festivities!
2. Tell Santa what to get Kepler...... (any ideas?)
3. Plan Settler's of Catan tournament for new years eve
4. Wrap my Christmas Gifts
5. Finish my baking - I have all the materials to make an ice cream roll, I'm just to chicken that it won't work out and than get discouraged.
Five snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate Ice Cream
2. Fruit Snacks (what can I say I'm a mommy of a toddler, pure sugar mmmm. No wonder Kepler loves them)
3. Good ripe juicy Orange
4. M&M's (all types. I have to always have my candy dish full of them!)
5. any cracker that helps get rid of being nauseas
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire.
1. First a billion dollars is just way to much money!
2. Buy all my family (Smith's and Eby's) and myself homes and summer homes at a place of their choosing
3. Buy a new car every year and than give it away to a needy family
4. start up a wood workshop in my house, everything to my hearts desire...
5. Invest it for the future of my kids
Three Bad habits
1. Stay up late
2. Can't sit still
3. can't seem to say no when I'm too overwhelmed... (I just like doing lots of things)
Five Places I've lived
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Ames, IA
no more places
Five jobs I've had
1. Lifeguard/Swim instructor
2. Customer Service Rep at Smith's Grocery Store
3. Secretary at University of Utah
4. Engineer at TRW (now Northrup Grumman)
5. Secretary at Iowa State University
Five things people don't know about me
1. I'm a huge Star Trek fan... If I find a rerun on T.V. I'm hooked, I also own some of my favorite episodes
2. I've secretly always wanted to be a movie star.
3. When I'm bored I start a counting game in my head and with my fingers. I will count by 5's or whatever I think of, I've even found myself more often going through simple calculus derivatives or integrals. (Yes, I'm a geek!)
4. I love big cities and lots of people
5. I worked on big ICBM (Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles) for you girls out there who have no idea what the acronym ICBM is. I've seen a test fire of a minute man stage 3 ICBM Rocket. They are huge and have incredible power. So miss those days!
So there you have it.... Hmmm who to tag. I don't know very many people with blogs or who read my blog. Joanna, Emily, & Rhonda
The rules
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog
So here is goes....
Five things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Finished my first quarter at University of Utah (am I really that old!)
2. Quit job at Smith's grocery center (worse job I ever had)
3. Still living with the family and having battle with my parents over curfew
4. First of my high school friends got married.
5. I was confined to bus transportation or bumming rides off friends.
Five things on my to do list!
1. Clean the apartment for Christmas festivities!
2. Tell Santa what to get Kepler...... (any ideas?)
3. Plan Settler's of Catan tournament for new years eve
4. Wrap my Christmas Gifts
5. Finish my baking - I have all the materials to make an ice cream roll, I'm just to chicken that it won't work out and than get discouraged.
Five snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate Ice Cream
2. Fruit Snacks (what can I say I'm a mommy of a toddler, pure sugar mmmm. No wonder Kepler loves them)
3. Good ripe juicy Orange
4. M&M's (all types. I have to always have my candy dish full of them!)
5. any cracker that helps get rid of being nauseas
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire.
1. First a billion dollars is just way to much money!
2. Buy all my family (Smith's and Eby's) and myself homes and summer homes at a place of their choosing
3. Buy a new car every year and than give it away to a needy family
4. start up a wood workshop in my house, everything to my hearts desire...
5. Invest it for the future of my kids
Three Bad habits
1. Stay up late
2. Can't sit still
3. can't seem to say no when I'm too overwhelmed... (I just like doing lots of things)
Five Places I've lived
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Ames, IA
no more places
Five jobs I've had
1. Lifeguard/Swim instructor
2. Customer Service Rep at Smith's Grocery Store
3. Secretary at University of Utah
4. Engineer at TRW (now Northrup Grumman)
5. Secretary at Iowa State University
Five things people don't know about me
1. I'm a huge Star Trek fan... If I find a rerun on T.V. I'm hooked, I also own some of my favorite episodes
2. I've secretly always wanted to be a movie star.
3. When I'm bored I start a counting game in my head and with my fingers. I will count by 5's or whatever I think of, I've even found myself more often going through simple calculus derivatives or integrals. (Yes, I'm a geek!)
4. I love big cities and lots of people
5. I worked on big ICBM (Inter Continental Ballistic Missiles) for you girls out there who have no idea what the acronym ICBM is. I've seen a test fire of a minute man stage 3 ICBM Rocket. They are huge and have incredible power. So miss those days!
So there you have it.... Hmmm who to tag. I don't know very many people with blogs or who read my blog. Joanna, Emily, & Rhonda
Comments