Merry Christmas





Needless to say it was a very enjoyable Christmas!

Sean got spoiled with a new photo software, Adobe Lightroom; A presentation gadget, it does timer, acts as a mouse and even has a lazer pointer for all his presentations, and then Super Mario Galaxy, which he is LOVING. Kepler got a dump truck, which he loves, he carries all his new and old toys in it and spreads them around the house, I guess Santa made one happy boy, but made more of a mess for mom and dad to clean up. So glad Kepler enjoys cleaning for now... He also got a train puzzle that makes a noise when finished putting together. He gets frustrated sometimes when we he can't seem to get it done fast enough so he can here it toot. He also loves rocking in his new rocking chair and watching daddy play super mario galaxy or reading one of his new books. Mommy was spoiled with a new bath robe and a new camera , Powershot SD870IS. I thought Sean's old one was small, but I guess the technology has developed a little more in 6 years. I mean its amazing how small it is and I have a disk drive for 4GB. Remember when your computer could only hold 4GB? Wow!!! I'm astonished though that the old canon powershot is still kicking and working after 3,500 pictures. Oh and we now own 18 shares of Broadcom stock. I guess I have to read up on the stock market now, wish us luck, two engineers who have to become business savvy, this should be interesting....

Needless to say we had a great Christmas.
(P.S. I took all these on mine or I should say our new camera)

Comments

Anonymous said…
great pictures! i got a camera too, but havent had the time yet to learn how to use it (or if it is even the one that i will keep) we sure love you guys!
april
Kaela said…
I love the pictures! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I love your tree. How long did it take you to string all that popcorn together- I have always wanted to do that, but didn't think I had the patience. Thanks for the card too- I love it!

Popular Posts