Missing in action
I know I should have updated my blog daily while I was away, but the truth of the matter is I was so enjoying not having to be on a computer that I checked email twice while gone.
I had an enjoyable time.
Kepler was so much fun with everyone, by the end of the trip he knew everyone, and enjoyed their company, especially Ethan's. Those two boys love cars! Yesterday when I finally arrived home after a canceled flight on Saturday, He was so excited to have his cars again and like Ethan, lined them all up and played with them! Its amazing the impact family can have on children even more than friends.
I miss everyone already, but glad to be back in a routine and to get some work done. This morning was hard to get up, but it was harder on Kepler, talk about grumpy and hard to work with!
I have tons to get through this week, but after that, Its just decorations and Christmas fun with our little family!
P.S. I'll try to get some pictures up later this week
I had an enjoyable time.
Kepler was so much fun with everyone, by the end of the trip he knew everyone, and enjoyed their company, especially Ethan's. Those two boys love cars! Yesterday when I finally arrived home after a canceled flight on Saturday, He was so excited to have his cars again and like Ethan, lined them all up and played with them! Its amazing the impact family can have on children even more than friends.
I miss everyone already, but glad to be back in a routine and to get some work done. This morning was hard to get up, but it was harder on Kepler, talk about grumpy and hard to work with!
I have tons to get through this week, but after that, Its just decorations and Christmas fun with our little family!
P.S. I'll try to get some pictures up later this week
Comments