Savior of the World Musical
Ok, so for the past 3 months of my life, well how about the past year of my life, I have been working on putting on the musical play called "Savior of the World". Its been so much fun and people have put so much work into it. I've done my first directing and its been great growing experience. I've come out of it learning things, not only about myself, but about others. I've always loved doing production since I was a kid, my mom left that legacy to me, as she was always the choreographer. But you meet people of all ages and you get to have fun and show off talent that otherwise doesn't get used very often.
Its snowing like crazy and I'm praying it settles down before 5:00 so we can have our dress rehearsal tonight. Tomorrow is our big day! I'm excited to have it over with and anxious that things go well.
After this I can than bake and put up Christmas decorations. I want my house to smell like Christmas! I have the snow, why not the decorations!
Its snowing like crazy and I'm praying it settles down before 5:00 so we can have our dress rehearsal tonight. Tomorrow is our big day! I'm excited to have it over with and anxious that things go well.
After this I can than bake and put up Christmas decorations. I want my house to smell like Christmas! I have the snow, why not the decorations!
Comments