Success

Yep, its been quite the first week of December. I had two concerts/performances to prepare for and both were a success.

Friday was the Savior of the World production and it turned out so well! I was so proud of everyone and their hard work!

Sunday was my Choral performance and I thought it was a great turn out and the choral arrangements went well. I had a flute accompaniment part and I was nervous, as I couldn't get my breath support and lips to coordinate for the high notes, but they came out beautifully, even for a pregnant lady!

Thanks to everyone for their help and support! It sad to think this is my last December in Iowa... how time flies!

Comments

Joanna said…
How fun! Glad everything went well! How's your Christmas shopping coming along? I bet Kepler is a blast to shop for in the stage he's in!!
April said…
I was wondering how the production went. I figured that it would o well though because hard work always pays off (well mostly). Congratulations! We wish we were there to hear and see you, but our hearts are with you.
April

Popular Posts