And the Answer to everyone's question is.....

Its a.....


Baby Brother for Kepler! Yep, we are having a Boy! I'm way excited! Take a look at our little guys first picture!

Oh and 66% of you were right! Way to go!

Comments

Joanna said…
SOOO cute!! Love the profile pic. Congrats, you guys!
Emily Ann said…
Wahoo! Congratulations.
Kaela said…
Congratulations!!! 'm jealous- I want another boy:) I'm not making any announcements and am not ready any time soon, but I just hope our next is a boy for some reason. Probably because I am all set for a boy and Kaden's been so fun. Plus I am secretly afraid of having a girl who turns out to be monstrous because of how tall her mom and dad are:)
Rachael M said…
It looks like another beautiful little guy is coming your way. We are so excited for you... and I must admit, I do have a bad case of "baby-envy." I held too many cute, tiny newborns on our trip to Lesotho!

Popular Posts