Giving up

Ok, I must admit defeat! I'm not a scrap booker. No matter what good intentions I have I just can't do it! My creative mind will do simple things, like cards etc. But putting pictures on a page to make them look good just isn't working.

So I'm done, throwing in the towel, finished.

So before the baby is born, (this is a goal not a new years resolution, much different) I need to find every picture that has been filed away and put them in good old fashion 3 ring binder photo albums sleeves. That pretty much is everything from 1997 - 2003. After 2003 Sean and I decided everything was going to be digital (thank goodness for that). I have programs and its easy to just upload and organize my photo's and if I want one really bad, I can print that one, but now they stay on the computer.

Once I do that, I know that I will free up a lot of storage space that we will need!

Comments

Kaela said…
As fun as pictures are- they sure are a lot of work huh. I recently had like 1000 pictures printed off that I had been storing on our computer since Paul and I were first married! I have had the goal for the past year and a half to make a scrapbook for Kaden's first year, but I think after that it will just be cards for me too. I can hardly get picture printed off and put in sleeves. I don't think I should add cutting, glueing, pasting, etc to the process:)
Joanna said…
good idea.. you should try those published books I told you about-- all your pictures, one place - 15 mins... super easy and they look AMAZING!!! Good luck!

Popular Posts