Happy New Year

So today was a day of sleeping in... We all enjoyed that even Kepler!

We got ready for the day and I began the long afternoon of taking down Christmas decorations. Kepler was so good about it, as long as Mommy and Daddy stayed around he just played with all his toys as we tore apart his bedroom (which is also the storage room). I decided instead of just putting it away I was packing it away, so out came the packing tape and bubble wrap. I made sure everything was snug and incapable of breaking. So I now have two totes of decorations, three x-stitch frames packed to perfection, and a Christmas tree taped to death and ready to be moved when the time comes, I don't have to do it again come July.

Now the next big project, making room for a new baby and getting Kepler a big boys bed. How to make things fit??? It always looks impossible, but for some odd reason when I start to dejunk and get things in order again it always works out. I will be sad to see my big oak desk leave - it has been nice to have a nice surface to do projects on and night have to share the table, which happens to serve as desk for computer, eating, and soon back to all my projects. But at least everything gets put away at the end of the project time, so the apartment stays clean.

Tomorrow things will finally return to normal. Kepler and Sean go back to school and I go back to work.

Happy New Year everyone!

P.S. I found someone to machine quilt Keplers big boy's bed quilt. I drop it off tomorrow, so excited.

Comments

Joanna said…
I'm packing up my decorations too- wierd to be doing that when we aren't moving yet but, I'm glad it will be done! Happy New Year!

Popular Posts