The years have been so much fun! Here is you at one!
It seems only yesterday you came into your mommy's and daddy's life! We Love you very much!
Comments
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Kepler!! I love my kids at two. It is such a fun age of discovery and exploration. I hope it is a fun year for the two of you as parents to love and enjoy this year too. April
And Happy Birthday to Kepler-- he has grown so much, and he's so handsome! The first time we saw Kepler, at Fareway the week he was born, I told Tsooane, "That is one CUTE baby."
He said, "All babies are cute."
I replied, "Well, yeah, but Kepler is REALLY cute. He's so 'perfect-looking'!"
Comments
April
And Happy Birthday to Kepler-- he has grown so much, and he's so handsome! The first time we saw Kepler, at Fareway the week he was born, I told Tsooane, "That is one CUTE baby."
He said, "All babies are cute."
I replied, "Well, yeah, but Kepler is REALLY cute. He's so 'perfect-looking'!"
(Sorry for the long comment...)