Slow Down....

woah! That week just flew by!

So what has been happening with the Smith's?

Sean had his first week of classes. We somehow snuck in a parenting class that our church has asked us to be apart of. Believe it or not, was a lot of information and fun. Than saturday Kepler and I couldn't get the car to start because it was just too cold outside and our battery was on its last leg. So thanks to really nice friends they took us to our first tumbling class together. Kepler absolutely had the time of his life. Its just a small little gym with lots of pads and its to help them get use to the gymnastic equipment with the help of an instructor and parent. Than we do little stretching exercises as a class. It was way cute and Kepler loved every minute of it. I actually started Super Mario Galaxy while Sean freed princess peach!

Than Sean took off Sunday for an interview on Monday and arrived back today. We have a 33.3% chance of getting it as they are interviewing three candidates. Sean was the first of the three!

Kepler got a little sick Sunday and Monday, but seems to be doing great today! We had a snow in day on Monday and so I was able to get 2 of the 4 block of the months, that I am way behind on, done. I'm hoping to finish those other two this week and than get all the stuff I need for the borders etc. So I can have everything but the quilting done before the baby is born.

I filed all my music and started on getting those pictures out of boxes and into albums!

So our life has been really productive this week.

Lets see if I can maintain at least once a week blog...

Comments

Popular Posts