Smith News
Phew... Caucus are done! It was a fun night! Go democracy!
Anyway... Want to wish Sean congratulations on his first interview! And hope that it will be the first of many! It makes the fact that things will change all the more real.
Now lets hope I can get this Fact Book at work out to be publish. I hate the fact that by policy we can only work with one printer company, campus printing. They are just being slow about this whole thing. Its driving me nuts.
Anyway... Want to wish Sean congratulations on his first interview! And hope that it will be the first of many! It makes the fact that things will change all the more real.
Now lets hope I can get this Fact Book at work out to be publish. I hate the fact that by policy we can only work with one printer company, campus printing. They are just being slow about this whole thing. Its driving me nuts.
Comments