Thoughts on the New Year
Ok, I've been thinking about Resolutions and as I've looked back at my blog last year on this; I realized I reached all but one. My financial goal only made it half way. But half is better than none! So I was proud that I made realistic goals. I'm still contemplating what they will be this year. I find that if I spend more time thinking about them and writing an actual plan out than just throwing stuff out there, I have a better chance of making it. So Joanna has asked about others and I'll respond with give me another week to map it out. With a very transitional year I have to be smart about it.
P.S. The interview is for a Post Doc position with Sandia National Laboratories
P.S. The interview is for a Post Doc position with Sandia National Laboratories
Comments