Update 1 of Caucus

I'm not one to get real star struck, but Scarlett Johanson and a bunch of her friends were in front in me in line at the Subway at the Union here on the Iowa State Campus. They flew in this morning from California to help with Obama's Caucus and campaign. How cool is that!

They were jealous that they aren't Iowans and said that I have a lot of power to make history tonight. I never really completely thought it as part of history, but I guess it is! To think that others are jealous of Iowans!

Comments

Joanna said…
how cow- thats so fun! so... who's your favorite this year?
Kaela said…
Wow- I think I would be completely star struck too. I know they are just like us, but they really look so glamorous on tv. More importantly, how cool is Iowa. I didn't pay much attention to it as a state until I knew I was going to live there. LOVED living there, and can't believe how much I hear about it now. Politically a surprisingly powerful state too!!

Popular Posts