Update 3 Caucus
Ok, Just finished with our precinct caucus.


Republican Precinct 3-5 at Ames Middle School. It was packed.

Talling up the votes...
Here is the final tally counts that will be phoned in.
So in our Precinct, Romney won!
But overall I'm so upset! Huckabee has taken the Iowa Caucus. This isn't good for the Republican party in my opinion. He might be personable, but he does not have a hold on the politics, he is so clueless. I guess Iowa Republicans are clueless and rather vote for Religion than for a politician. I guess I need to start thinking about another candidate. I know Romney has no hope if he didn't win Iowa. Oh well, it was still tons of fun and great to be part of history.


Republican Precinct 3-5 at Ames Middle School. It was packed.

Talling up the votes...
Here is the final tally counts that will be phoned in.So in our Precinct, Romney won!
But overall I'm so upset! Huckabee has taken the Iowa Caucus. This isn't good for the Republican party in my opinion. He might be personable, but he does not have a hold on the politics, he is so clueless. I guess Iowa Republicans are clueless and rather vote for Religion than for a politician. I guess I need to start thinking about another candidate. I know Romney has no hope if he didn't win Iowa. Oh well, it was still tons of fun and great to be part of history.
Comments