Cuddling & Snuggling
Growing up my snuggle preference was lots and lots of blankets and curled up in the fetal position in the corner of my day bed. I still find I like the fetal position the best. I will admit that I was a kicker and liked my space, so perhaps cuddling and snuggling with people just didn't work.
After marrying Sean the whole "my own space" just naturally left. I love to snuggle and cuddle, but the most fun is at around 7:00 am every morning, Kepler sneaks out of his bed still in a sleep daze and come into our bed to wake up mom and dad by snuggling with us in the morning. By 7:15 whether we want to be up or not he is giving kisses and hugs and ready to begin the day. I love that my little Kepler likes to snuggle and part of me wishes I could just snap a picture of it to show how cute he really is. But, I guess this is one of those pictures that has to to be snapped by the heart.
Happy Snuggling and Cuddling on these cold winter days!
After marrying Sean the whole "my own space" just naturally left. I love to snuggle and cuddle, but the most fun is at around 7:00 am every morning, Kepler sneaks out of his bed still in a sleep daze and come into our bed to wake up mom and dad by snuggling with us in the morning. By 7:15 whether we want to be up or not he is giving kisses and hugs and ready to begin the day. I love that my little Kepler likes to snuggle and part of me wishes I could just snap a picture of it to show how cute he really is. But, I guess this is one of those pictures that has to to be snapped by the heart.
Happy Snuggling and Cuddling on these cold winter days!
Comments