Midwest Blues....
I consider myself a Midwesterner now. How you say?
Not just for the fact I've now called Iowa home for the past 5 years. But, by the mere fact that when it reaches 30 degrees Fahrenheit I am stripping off the coat putting on the t-shirt and shorts and basking in the sunlight and saying, "now this is what it means to be warm"! I mean any normal human being would think I'm crazy and insane except those from the Midwest and Canada (wink)!
I'm so excited for this weekends weather forecast of 30 degrees I'm just giddy with joy. I'm also tired of this winter! Why did Phil the ground hog have to come out at all. I would have been better off not knowing that there is 6 more weeks of winter.
Not just for the fact I've now called Iowa home for the past 5 years. But, by the mere fact that when it reaches 30 degrees Fahrenheit I am stripping off the coat putting on the t-shirt and shorts and basking in the sunlight and saying, "now this is what it means to be warm"! I mean any normal human being would think I'm crazy and insane except those from the Midwest and Canada (wink)!
I'm so excited for this weekends weather forecast of 30 degrees I'm just giddy with joy. I'm also tired of this winter! Why did Phil the ground hog have to come out at all. I would have been better off not knowing that there is 6 more weeks of winter.
Comments