Nesting
So I realize that we have been sick, but I have also been very productive. About a month ago I realized that Kepler's closet was full of boxes full of stuff I've been promising myself I would scrapbook since I got married. Also a month ago I realized that I was never going to scrapbook them. I'm not a scrap booker and I finally admitted it to myself. So one weekend when Hobby Lobby was having a sale on all their photo albums, I bought what they had in stock and for the past few weekends have taken all the pictures and papers from Kindergarten to the end of high school and put things onto blank pages and into page protectors or photo sleeves. I'm proud to say they are now on the bookshelf and out of a box and its been kind of fun to show Kepler what mommy looked like in first grade. I have one box left to go through and get it on the bookshelf and at the moment I'm burned out as I spent a lot of time trying to get those books done. So hopefully by the end of the month I will have college days done. I don't have to worry about anything beyond that because it is all digital and nicely formated on the computer. I rather make movies and slide shows and burn them on a CD than do these scrapbooks. So yeah, one thing almost done before the baby is born! I kind of like this nesting thing sometimes, it gets me doing things I otherwise just put off for a long time.
Comments