Tag, I'm it
Where were you born? Salt Lake City, Utah
Middle name: only got one when I got married and I chose my maiden name (Eby)
How old will you be this year? do I have to answer? (29)
Nicknames: Springer
Are you taller than your mother or father? I'm taller than my mom at 5'5 and smaller than dad.
Do you cry often during movies? yes
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Favorite color: It was red growing up, but I like pink for my wardrobe now, especially now that I will be the only girl in my household.
Favorite foods: A really well cooked steak and any kind of ice cream
Favorite restaurants: Market Street Grill, El Azteca
Favorite beverage: Lately its been milk and Dr. Pepper. I blame it on the pregnancy.
Favorite cold cereal: Cheerios with banana's
Favorite smells: Waterton- Fresh air and smell of pine trees
Favorite time of day: 8pm - 10pm quiet time to do some sewing (Kepler is in bed!)
What brand of shampoo/conditioner do you use? Thanks to my sister the hairdresser I have BedHead and Biolage.
Favorite make-up products? Mary Kay
How many pillows do you sleep with? 3
Do you play an instrument? Piano, Flute, and now I'm doing voice.
Have you ever been skinny dipping? Yep
Did you do any sports in High School? Track - mile run and attempted long and high jump
What was the last movie you saw in the theater? I think it was August Rush, good movie adaption of Oliver Twist!
What is your favorite article of clothing? The skirt I got from Rosemary, however its been too cold to wear it to the office as I have a 10 minute walk from my car, so its worn on sundays.
What is your dream vacation? I actually went on it, Paris, France. Now I think I want to see the 7 wonders.
What was your first impression of your spouse? Cute Smile and beautiful eyes!
If you were an animal what would you be? I agree with Joanna on this, I don't like this question and therefor have no answer.
What is your favorite "me- time" activity? I think I like learning new things and sewing (Quilting, x-stitch, embroidery, clothing)
Favorite TV shows: Haven't really had a chance to watch my favorite with my little Kepler, but I like LOST and HEROES. Hopefully we will get more episodes.
What is your dream car? It changes as cars come out. But I really like the Honda Pilot - the price tag really is a dream car.
What is one of your weaknesses? I lose my temper way too quickly when my patience has worn out.
What do you fix for dinner when there's nothing to fix? Homemade Bread with honey butter.
If you could live in a different decade/era which one would it be? The Victorian period.
Do you consider yourself outgoing? I would think so.
What is something you are constantly working on? I'll have to agree with Joanna - Balance in my life and relationships.
What is a word or phrase you overuse? I don't think I have one - I am pregnant and so I "blame it on the baby" (inside joke with Troy and Taivna)
What was the hardest thing that happened to you this past year? watching my grandmother almost die
What is the best thing that happened to you this past year? watching Kepler become a toddler.
What is one thing you hope to accomplish this year? Adjust to being a stay at home mom without going crazy
The best piece of advice you learned this past year? I guess this should go under one of my faults, I don't ask for it very often , but I sure love to give it.
Who are you are going to tag to do this survey? Rachael Malopo
At the end of the survey post a picture of you that was taken within the last week! (sorry don't have any, but I have one with Kepler and I on his birthday a month ago. It will have to do.)
Comments