Update

Ok...

As life has been creeping by us, Kepler has been sick. Today is the first day I have been back in the office since Thursday. I did take him to the doctor last Wed and all they could find was that it was a bad virus and to just wait it out. This is an awful virus! His cough is real rough and comes and goes in spurts all day long and he keeps getting a fever that keeps spiking. Yesterday we decided to keep him home just as an extra precaution as he was doing so well Sunday, but low and behold after nap time his fever spiked again. And the fevers are not just 101 fevers they are 103 to 104 fevers. If this persists again today we will take him back tomorrow to have the doctors assess. Its so frustrating when you see your son sick and there is nothing to do but wait it out. Well I actually have a lot of stuff on my plate and only half a day to get it done before Sean and I take turns. Of all the semesters for Kepler to get really sick, this was not a good one. We might have to impose on someone in the ward, one who doesn't have kids, to help out. I really hate having to do that when I know that many don't approve that I work. Hopefully I wont have to resort to that.

Comments

Rachael M said…
Oh, Spring, I feel for you! Having a sick child is just no fun! I wish I were there to help you out in some way. We'll hope and pray that Kepler recovers soon.

Popular Posts