Catch up...
I now officially have 6 weeks left! Yahoo!

Kepler would have slept in if he could on easter, but I got him to get up and get dressed. He got to look into his easter basket and was so excited to see his new cars from Nana. Thanks Nana, this pregnant lady appreciates you for basically giving him something in his easter basket. The cars and the outfit were a hit.
Easter was a nice day. Wonderful church service. I got to sing a favorite song; "Amazing Grace" with 3 other women, too bad I don't have a recording. It was a Kirby Shaw a Capella version. It was fun to work on and I got to know better some amazing women!
Believe it or not the Smith Family were actually on time to church, which never happens. Sorry no pictures of myself or Sean this year. It was hard enough to get things going. But we had an awesome dinner, dang didn't get a picture of that either this year. Oh well!
(Kepler with his new outfit, cars, and an awesome haircut)
Kepler would have slept in if he could on easter, but I got him to get up and get dressed. He got to look into his easter basket and was so excited to see his new cars from Nana. Thanks Nana, this pregnant lady appreciates you for basically giving him something in his easter basket. The cars and the outfit were a hit.
Easter was a nice day. Wonderful church service. I got to sing a favorite song; "Amazing Grace" with 3 other women, too bad I don't have a recording. It was a Kirby Shaw a Capella version. It was fun to work on and I got to know better some amazing women!
Believe it or not the Smith Family were actually on time to church, which never happens. Sorry no pictures of myself or Sean this year. It was hard enough to get things going. But we had an awesome dinner, dang didn't get a picture of that either this year. Oh well!
Comments
I wish we could have been there to hear your song!