Easter egg hunt
So I took Kepler to an easter egg hunt on Saturday. Stupid me I forgot the camera, but it was so quick that I might have not been able to get pictures anyway. So here at Iowa States indoor football facility they had eggs spread out all over the ground and then sectioned off by age groups. It was super cute to see Kepler just run for it, not knowing why. Finally I said look on the ground and pick up an egg. He stopped turned around looked down, picked one up, looked at me and wasn't sure what to do with it. I hadn't gotten the easter stuff out in our home so we only had a sack to put them in, but within seconds he figured out he was suppose to collect all these eggs and so started doing so. It was super cute and fun. He then ran the football field twice! I walked it keeping him in sight, but man when he wants to take off, he takes off!
Next was a stop at the library, and boy did he have fun. We played with the toys there and the puzzles and the puppets. He found the computer and we spent a half hour showing him how it works and playing Clifford games. We then did story time, but it was a different lady and didn't grab the younger kids attention as much and so went back to the toys and books. We played there for 2 hours!
Lunch at burger king (still a little afraid of climbing up to the slide by himself, though he is completely capable). Than an afternoon nap.
I got my block of the month squares done (finally) and next month will purchase the borders, backing and binding to finish the quilt up. I will hand quilt it, but that is a project for after the baby is born. I also finally got Kepler's birth sampler washed, stretched, and framed. So we had a fun and productive weekend!
Next was a stop at the library, and boy did he have fun. We played with the toys there and the puzzles and the puppets. He found the computer and we spent a half hour showing him how it works and playing Clifford games. We then did story time, but it was a different lady and didn't grab the younger kids attention as much and so went back to the toys and books. We played there for 2 hours!
Lunch at burger king (still a little afraid of climbing up to the slide by himself, though he is completely capable). Than an afternoon nap.
I got my block of the month squares done (finally) and next month will purchase the borders, backing and binding to finish the quilt up. I will hand quilt it, but that is a project for after the baby is born. I also finally got Kepler's birth sampler washed, stretched, and framed. So we had a fun and productive weekend!
Comments
Where, oh where, do you get all your energy?!?! You get more done in a day than I do in a week! I'm glad you are feeling so good in this part of your pregnancy. We miss you!