Easter traditions
So Easter has always been a holiday that didn't require a "have to do" tradition. Every year brought something new. Some years it snowed and so picnic and easter egg hunts were out of the question, and other years it was just a perfect spring day with flowers and new easter dresses/suits. Sean and I will be married 5 years in May and we really haven't done much for Easter. I've tried to get new church clothing, as that is always fun, and at least fill up an easter basket for the each of us, but nothing more. Now that we have a toddler though I have to come up with creative things, but still celebrate the spirit of the holiday. But I do want to start an Easter feast tradition. The one thing I have missed the most being out in Iowa is a good honey baked ham from the Honey Baked Ham store. There are other similar stores, but they just don't quite do it. They now will fedEx a honey baked ham right to your door. So this year I 'm going to buy a 6lbs honey baked ham and enjoy it with friends!
Comments