Milk

Ok, so for the past few months I have been on this milk kick. However I've been really picky about my milk.

I love WHOLE milk. Sorry, there is no going around it. I love drinking a tall glass of milk and have a little film left behind of the the creamy milk. And out in Iowa you can buy whole chocolate and strawberry milk as well, mmmmm. There really is a difference between whole and the other stuff, just add a cup of water to every cup of whole milk and you have skim!

So you skim, 1% and 2% people, as much as you are trying to save on the fat, you are missing out on an amazing drink. I'll probably make half of the people who read my blog gag just thinking of it.

Comments

Emily Ann said…
I agree. There is just no comparison.
Rachael M said…
I am one of those *crazy* "skim milk ONLY" people, so imagine my dismay when the only milk I could find in Lesotho and South Africa was "FULL CREAM." My husband and son loved it, though. You would especially enjoy all the different fruit flavored milks they sell-- I've never seen so many varieties before, like mango, peach, fruit punch and on and on. It was the only way I could drink the milk!

Popular Posts