Off again

Today Sean is off again for another interview, this time in Florida. He isn't too excited for it, but its good practice for him. I just feel bad he has to travel so far for a 1/2 day interview. At least its only one night and we will see him again tomorrow.

I haven't really reported much on my pregnancy. So here goes. I have started my count down. I'm down to 9 weeks left. The baby grew so much this last week, that I have back problems and trouble getting comfortable or sleeping. It also a strain to walk because I gained so much weight in such little time. My doctor will be happy I'm back on track as I have been underweight for most of my pregnancy, but I can't gain any more than a pound per week from now on. My eating habits haven't changed. In fact I think I'm eating better than when I was carrying Kepler. But this kid grew drastically.

Comments

Joanna said…
FLORIDA?! Not to be selffish but.... I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!! :) Good LUck Seany Boy!

Popular Posts