Starting a Fresh

Ok, so with a new baby coming I figure I needed a new diaper bag.
I found it and order it yesterday! I'm way excited, its just so cute. I like the ice blue as it is still showing off that I have boys, but very chic for me. I need a change from the freebee's I've been using and the blah black. Back when I bought the black I thought it would be perfect neutral color, but I need something fun! So with our tax return Sean gave me permission to buy a diaper bag. Here is a picture of it! I'm way excited.

Comments

Kaela said…
Cute, cute! I love taxes while we are young and usually get something back rather than having to pay them:)
Joanna said…
CUTE! I have been looking for a diaper bag too-- where did you find this one?! I love it!
Rachael M said…
Yeah, this is way better than what they give you at the hospital. You'll be quite the fashionista! :)

Popular Posts