This just in...

Ok, it is snowing like crazy here in Iowa. Not the light fluffy stuff, but the thick, slushy, turned to ice stuff that is awful! There is just something really wrong with having two days of low 50's and finally feeling I can wear a jacket versus pulling out my coat that doesn't fit around my tummy anymore and trying to stay warm with 20 mph winds again. This winter will not end! I'm beginning to hate Iowa! I'm tempted to just persuade Sean to take the Florida job because I'm so tired of winter! (and no that isn't a hint) We still have no idea where we will end up yet. Happy Thursday!

Comments

Rachael M said…
This has been a crazy winter/beginning of spring, but I must admit, I'd rather have your snow than the endless rain and gloomy, grey skies that have loomed over our town for the past few months! We have such huge puddles in our parking lot most of the time that W pointed at one and said, "Fishing!!"
Joanna said…
I feel your pain actually. The forecast here says rain, rain, and more rain for the next 7 days!!!!

Popular Posts