What the....
Ok, I am going to complain! This weather is the pits! It was 52 degrees and sunny when I left church at 12:00 yesterday to go home, within 6 hours clouds came rolling in with thunder, rain and than throughout the night 3 inches of snow! I mean come on mother nature! Give us people a break and some hope that spring will come! This winter there has been a storm at least once a week since the 1st week of December in 2007. I'm frankly tired of it. I have cabin fever so bad.
On a good note, Kepler was tons of fun to be with over the weekend. I went to the library with him for a full hour and a half. Than we went grocery shopping where I let him make decisions and he was so good and it went faster than usual (I've decided to change my shopping to once a week instead of every other week to see if it will help in my struggle of cooking these last two months of pregnancy, going out to eat is getting old and stretching our budget to the max). Than we went home and had lunch and a nap. The rest of the afternoon he was playing with the scarves and dancing to music, coloring, playing with his trucks and just having fun with mommy. I tire easily, but I'm amazed how much Kepler keeps me on my toes to forget my woes of pregnancy.
He learned a new word yesterday, a word I'm not to pleased with, but at least a word. "Mine" Since him and his friend Ethan are the older kids in the nursery class now they really do rule the nest! And yesterday he finally lost his patience with the 18 month old kids and starting saying mine. I have no idea where he picked it up, but its another moment I have to be patient with him and try to explain things.
On a good note, Kepler was tons of fun to be with over the weekend. I went to the library with him for a full hour and a half. Than we went grocery shopping where I let him make decisions and he was so good and it went faster than usual (I've decided to change my shopping to once a week instead of every other week to see if it will help in my struggle of cooking these last two months of pregnancy, going out to eat is getting old and stretching our budget to the max). Than we went home and had lunch and a nap. The rest of the afternoon he was playing with the scarves and dancing to music, coloring, playing with his trucks and just having fun with mommy. I tire easily, but I'm amazed how much Kepler keeps me on my toes to forget my woes of pregnancy.
He learned a new word yesterday, a word I'm not to pleased with, but at least a word. "Mine" Since him and his friend Ethan are the older kids in the nursery class now they really do rule the nest! And yesterday he finally lost his patience with the 18 month old kids and starting saying mine. I have no idea where he picked it up, but its another moment I have to be patient with him and try to explain things.
Comments