9 months (36 weeks) TODAY!

Well the baby has dropped and I'm feeling the weight upon my legs (not to mention my bladder)! On a good note, I now can breath much easier and can sing phrases again! So I guess with this stage its a matter of waiting it out. If you like to count in days I have 29 days left. I can't believe it is coming so soon! I finally got the baby clothing out and need to do wash for the next few days. I need to get a few more outfits as most of the clothing I have for 0-3 mos and newborn are sleepers and onesies, which is fine, but a few more new outfits would be fun!

Comments

Joanna said…
wow... I know just how you feel. Unfortunatly I STILL feel pregnant!! Be glad that it's not 90+ degrees outside and that spring really is the perfect time to have a baby!
Kaela said…
Congrats! You're almost there!! Then the REAL fun begins, right? Good luck!!!
Rachael M said…
I just did the math, and realized you probably won't have him on my birthday (19th) unless he's really impatient to make his appearance. Oh well! Maybe next time-- ha ha. ;)

Popular Posts