Reality
So reality is starting to sink in for Sean and I. As we get our new computer up and going, I started to realize how much my life will change, just as we purge and clean up old files, I will have to do the same with the apartment. I'm going to act sentimental right now.
How quickly 5 years have gone by and how so much has happened. Iowa will always be my first home! This is where married life began for me, this is where I've started my family. This is where my life is right now and frankly I'm happy and content and I really don't want to leave it. Especially on a day like this where the birds are chirping, Kepler was so happy all morning, and its just a good spring day! I do remember the first year being here was tough, but the other 4 have made it since disappear in my mind.
I guess saying out loud will make it real and this weekend it the both of us did! We are headed to Florida. We don't have all the little things figured out yet, but there is a verbal offer and Sean is getting more and more excited about the research. So I'm in the beginning stages of looking at places and trying to envision the Smith family on the emerald beaches of Florida. I'm still getting use to it, but I'm excited as well. Three months will come and go so quickly!
On the baby front, nothing has happened. I have an appointment today, we will see if there has been any progress, but highly doubtful, just because nature wants to be cruel and because I'm so uncomfortable.
How quickly 5 years have gone by and how so much has happened. Iowa will always be my first home! This is where married life began for me, this is where I've started my family. This is where my life is right now and frankly I'm happy and content and I really don't want to leave it. Especially on a day like this where the birds are chirping, Kepler was so happy all morning, and its just a good spring day! I do remember the first year being here was tough, but the other 4 have made it since disappear in my mind.
I guess saying out loud will make it real and this weekend it the both of us did! We are headed to Florida. We don't have all the little things figured out yet, but there is a verbal offer and Sean is getting more and more excited about the research. So I'm in the beginning stages of looking at places and trying to envision the Smith family on the emerald beaches of Florida. I'm still getting use to it, but I'm excited as well. Three months will come and go so quickly!
On the baby front, nothing has happened. I have an appointment today, we will see if there has been any progress, but highly doubtful, just because nature wants to be cruel and because I'm so uncomfortable.
Comments
I hope your doctor's appointment goes well! Hearing that you've made a little progress...no matter how little...is always a relief!!