Philip Eyring Smith

May 2, 2008



7 lbs 7 oz
21 inches long





One proud big brother

Comments

Rachael M said…
Congratulations!!!!!! He is so beautiful, just like his brother! Thank you for posting pictures so soon-- I'm sure you are all quite busy. We are so happy for you and hope the next few weeks go smoothly and you get some good rest!
Emily Ann said…
he is SO cute. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Kaela said…
Oh my goodness- another beautiful little boy. Congratulations! I am excited to hear (hopefully?) how everything went for you and the similarities and differences between your TWO little boys:)
Joanna said…
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love eyes, he looks soo alert. You look great and Kepler is beaming! Congrats!!!! I can't wait to see him in a few months!!!
Elizabeth J. said…
Congrats to you and Sean. We are so excited for you. What a beautiful little guy!

Popular Posts