Back in the saddle again...

So yesterday was my first day back at work. It was a very long day! I spent most of it fixing things the temp help screwed up on. Oh well she didn't know better. Now even more so I realize that no one knows how to do my job. I basically do everything electronic and don't have "paper" trails. If it isn't electronic I scan it in as a pdf or image and make it so. I need to finish my booklet for the group on how to do my job so that I don't leave them hanging to much when I leave in 6 weeks. Call me old fashion, but my department has been so good to me these past 4 years I feel I shouldn't leave them to high and dry, I respect them to much!

P.S. Cross your fingers that the paperwork at University of Florida is going smoothly. Still waiting for a call from the moving company. Nothing worse than having absolutely no control of a situation, its quite nerve wracking sometimes.

Comments

Joanna said…
I was thinking of you all day yesterday, Glad you have a few weeks to keep the ball rolling. Good luck!
Jessica Brunson said…
Just wanted to say hi....and by the way, your boys are so adorable and good luck in Florida!

Popular Posts