Late Night Thoughts
So I'm on my last week of maternity leave and feel as I'm pretty much adjusted to life as it is going to be (meaning the only thing I can count on is that everyday will be another adjustment). Saturday I had to finally say we needed to get out of the house. So Kepler and I went to the park where he enjoyed an hour of playing on swings and slides. Than came home and made Sean's favorite food, BBQ Beef. In the meantime while it was cooking I was itching to get out of the house again, so Sean and I took Kepler and Philip to see Prince Caspian. Lets just say I am so proud of Kepler was so good for being two. There were a few moments of rough patches when the movie got boring, but that is why they invented Candy (wink)! It was awesome and a fun treat for all four of us to be together as a family and try to make an outing like that work. I was very proud.
DDR is kicking my butt, but at the same time that butt is slimming down quite nicely! I do a 20 minute workout every morning. Maybe one day I can get from Basic to difficult (but that is a long ways out).
Only got one thing done on my list last week. I have finished my block of the month quilt and it looks awesome! I did get Sean to sit down with me to make some apartment decisions and now I can make phone calls! Nope I haven't finished getting the photos of college days in a photo album. I so want to get that down this week so that I don't have to move more than I have to!
Please pray for us that paperwork can get done that we can get moved...
DDR is kicking my butt, but at the same time that butt is slimming down quite nicely! I do a 20 minute workout every morning. Maybe one day I can get from Basic to difficult (but that is a long ways out).
Only got one thing done on my list last week. I have finished my block of the month quilt and it looks awesome! I did get Sean to sit down with me to make some apartment decisions and now I can make phone calls! Nope I haven't finished getting the photos of college days in a photo album. I so want to get that down this week so that I don't have to move more than I have to!
Please pray for us that paperwork can get done that we can get moved...
Comments