LinkedIn vs. Facebook

so I finally gave in to Facebook. Its actually been fun to meet people I haven't talk to in ages. I always promised myself to keep in touch with friends. I also started LinkedIn about a year ago. There are pro's and con's to both, but I have decided I like Facebook for the friend and LinkedIn is perfect to keep in touch with the engineering community. I do plan to one day go back to work and be a full-time engineer one day and this will help. So there really isn't a versus. Its nice to keep the both of them for different reasons.

Comments

April said…
i can't decide if i should get a facebook either. keep me informed on what you think. we love and miss you. april
Joanna said…
I love facebook.... esp. for the fact that I don't have to check it regualrly, but people can always find me. (what'd you think of your pict on Emily's family!)

Popular Posts