Circus
A week ago Mimi gave us two for one tickets to the Carson and Barnes circus. I decided that we would go as it was on a monday and would make a perfect family home evening. Sean has never been to a circus and I remember going to the shrine circus and once to BB Brothers, but they were in big arena's and I was far away.
So we went last night and it was the old fashion traveling circus. The big top tent had three small rings and old fashion bleachers where we sat, so you are not far from the performers, it was good seats pretty much everywhere. There was so much to see and three performances going at the same time Kepler was in heaven and Mommy loved watching him get excited as well as it was fun to be a kid myself. It is the perfect place for a two year old. He got to ride the elephant and was so excited when they came out for the final act. There was the horse and dog, lots of gymnasts, of course flying trapeze guys, high wire and all the performances that come with a circus. Kepler was entertained up to the last minute. He did get a little tired near the end and so was a little fussy, but he definitely was not bored!
I completely forgot my camera, but the Normans happen to come as well and took a family picture of us, so I'll post it as soon as I get it.
So we went last night and it was the old fashion traveling circus. The big top tent had three small rings and old fashion bleachers where we sat, so you are not far from the performers, it was good seats pretty much everywhere. There was so much to see and three performances going at the same time Kepler was in heaven and Mommy loved watching him get excited as well as it was fun to be a kid myself. It is the perfect place for a two year old. He got to ride the elephant and was so excited when they came out for the final act. There was the horse and dog, lots of gymnasts, of course flying trapeze guys, high wire and all the performances that come with a circus. Kepler was entertained up to the last minute. He did get a little tired near the end and so was a little fussy, but he definitely was not bored!
I completely forgot my camera, but the Normans happen to come as well and took a family picture of us, so I'll post it as soon as I get it.
Comments