July
So it is July. Trying everyday to not have a panic attack
I have 15 days left of working. I really do love my job and the people I work with and I want to leave them knowing I did everything I could for a smooth transition to someone else.
After July 9, when Sean will hopefully be officially hired, I have a lot to do. I have to pray a moving company will call me with enough time to get me packed and moved. I have to sign for an apartment and plan a trip.
I have more pictures of Philip. Just bare with me.
I have 15 days left of working. I really do love my job and the people I work with and I want to leave them knowing I did everything I could for a smooth transition to someone else.
After July 9, when Sean will hopefully be officially hired, I have a lot to do. I have to pray a moving company will call me with enough time to get me packed and moved. I have to sign for an apartment and plan a trip.
I have more pictures of Philip. Just bare with me.
Comments