Last Day

I have now two hours left to my job here in Iowa. It has been a fun and rewarding position. I will miss all who I have come into contact here at Iowa State! It has been great to work near Sean and have wonderful co-workers who have supported me in all my endeavors, especially my endeavor to start my family! There were ups and downs to all jobs, but I have to say it was the most stress free job ever! I'm looking forward to my new job as a Mom and hope that I can dive into it just as much as I have dived into this one! I would love to post every detail about everything, but than i would have to really think and I know I will just start crying!

Comments

Marye said…
Good luck to you Spring! My thoughts are with you as you enter into the new adventure!
All my love!
Marye
(Don't cry! I know you can do it!!)
Joanna said…
a new adventure. Can't wait to see you guys!
Anonymous said…
I've been back two hours and miss you already. I just sent a Fax upside down, can't ever remember these things. Hope all is going well.

Bob

Popular Posts