Sippa

Philip officially has a nick name given by Kepler. When Philip was first born his name was pronounced "sywup" which now has digressed to "sipa". So Sean and I call him sipa and personally I love it!

Poor sippa was a bit plugged up the last 5 days. In fact I was getting a bit worried he hadn't had a stool in that long and called the doctor, but the nurse wasn't worried. Yesterday, Kepler had another small fever and Sean stayed home with the boys. Well sipa exploded! Sean said he had never seen so much poop. We knew it was going to happen, just glad it didn't during church or at the day care. Sean claimed it was everywhere and I told him just to soak everything the poop came in contact with in the sink. I was surprised when I got home and went to rinse and wash everything, it was only two recieving blankets and the onesie he was wearing. Even then it wasn't as bad as Sean made it out to be. So I tip my hat off to Sean for containing the poop as much as he did and to well made diapers!

Comments

Joanna said…
we have those explosions every 7 days... that's how often Owen poops. And then he poops ALL day on day 7!!! Love the nickname!!
April said…
Yuck. I love disposable diapers.
It sounds like you two have made the adjustment from one child to two rather easily. Give everyone a kiss from me.
Rachael M said…
The nickname is really cute!

Popular Posts