Vacation anyone?
So this morning I have felt more worn out than ever. Seriously! I'm more worn out than after giving birth. I'm at my ropes end. Trying to work, juggle two kids, and keep the household up, people feed, its just not possible. I'm starting to feel the wares and tares of the year and there is no vacation planned in site. Even after the move until we buy a second car I won't be able to go places in Florida, even to enjoy the sand on the beach. there is so much to do in the next week, that I'm starting on a panic attack and when that happens nothing gets done. Lets just say I think the only vacation we will get is the travel down to Florida. I so miss Waterton this year! We are looking forward to next year and saving up tons of money for it!
Comments
I hope everything goes well for the move.