a good cry

so the past few weeks seemed as one day and I still feel I haven't had enough time to just sit down and cry! I need a good cry... I need to be able to let it out that I miss my family in Iowa! Yes, Iowa was home and I miss it terribly, and who knows when we will get another chance to go back? I need to cry for all the stresses of a move and let it drain with each tear and its happening as I write this blog. There is still so much to do to get the Smith family into a routine and in order. Well must get back to finances. I'll write more and post pictures later about the move! Just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and kicking.

Comments

Doug Wallace said…
Hang in there! Moving, settling in a new home, making new friends all over again...it can be overwhelming and frankly, it can suck. But hey, we are here, only a few hours to the north should you need anything.
Joanna said…
yes, moving to a place where EVERYTHING is so unfamiliar is one of the hardest things.... sending cyber hugs! Call if you need an ear to whine to.
Rachael M said…
I think I know that feeling well! Moving is hard! I hope it's getting better!

Popular Posts