Casualty of Nursery


I was a nursery leader with Sean up until we had Philip in Iowa. I'm still dumbfounded that even after much hinting and coaxing that there should not be more than 6-8 kids in a nursery class, we still had between 10-15 each week in a small room, no one likes the Nursery calling I guess. So we get to Florida and well Kepler is one of 16 and on Sunday completely ran into some one full speed, I hope the other kid is ok because this looks like it hurts. But my Kepler is still all smiles. Cheers for being two!

Comments

April said…
Sounds like you two are in a "young ward". It will be great as Kepler gets older. I hope the black eye doesn't hurt him to much though.
Anonymous said…
He still looks pretty good to me....all smiles and not even complaining? Give Kepler a kiss from Nana.....
Shari said…
Wow, he is pretty resilient! Can't believe it could be crazier at another ward as far as nursery is, you'll have to tell me how it goes...
Doug Wallace said…
Spring,

Next time tell him not to lead with the head. That's even against the rules for a tackler playing football! Rember, lead with the shoulder and wrap up! No arm tackling!
Joanna said…
(I tagged you, spring!)
Jennifer said…
They moved the nursery about a month ago. It's in a bigger room now. Still lots of kids! Miss you!
Kaela said…
We are in the nursery for the second time. We have over 20 on our roll and about 20 kids show up on a weekly basis! It's a small room too. It's nuts, but the kids are pretty cute and good considering everything. You definitely learn to roll with the punches as a kid and as a leader in nursery:)
Rachael M said…
Wow. Both you and Kaela have a lot of kids in your nursery! I don't think we've ever had more than 8 in one week. Of course, we are in an "OLD" ward.

Hope Kepler's healing nicely. I worry sometimes William will inflict that kind of damage on any kid who takes the toy school bus away from him, but they tell me he's good...

Popular Posts