Coming out of Hibernation

Sorry for everyone who is trying to keep in touch with me via blog. I've been a very bad blogger! We have been in Fort Walton Beach for three weeks now. So far so good. I received my first and my last sunburn for the year! I was toasted! As a mom, you sometimes forget to take care of yourself when focusing on two boys! We had an enjoyable day at the beach, just Kepler, Philip and I! Kepler was just loving the water and the sand, couldn't get him to go home. It took a complete two year old tantrum to get him home!

The weekend was awesome! Doug, Joanna, & family came down for the labor day weekend. It was a blast! we played wii, and had fun at the beach. Kepler has been asking for Doug, JJ, Ethan, Owen, & Lorali all day. I think he had a great time :) .

Here is a few pictures and video of the last few weeks. Sean took the ones over labor day, so I'll have to wait a bit to get some!




My new washer and dryer! Talk about being spoiled!



An evening at the beach to cool off from a long day!

Comments

Joanna said…
now when I see those pictures I'm even more jealous because I know how WONDERFUL it is!! We had soo much fun with you guys- THanks for having us!! can't wait to do it again!
Marye said…
We're planning a trip to come see you! Probably not till next year... but seriously, you guys can't have all of the fun! It's so beautiful!
April said…
I am glad that you are enjoying it. Looks like this move was a breeze!

Popular Posts