Forever Strong
I was browsing through the movie trailers and came upon this movie. http://www.rugbymovie.com/
It was totally weird, when they said coach Gelwix. I'm thinking to myself wait a second, Larry Gelwix lives up the street from my parents home and was the highland high school rugby coach during the 90's, na, this couldn't be about him? Well as I did a little more research, the story is based loosely on him and it was filmed in Salt Lake. I really like Larry Gelwix, he truly wants the best for all those he comes in contact with. His daughter and I were good church friends, due to the fact that the rest of the girls my age were, "too good for us." I love his wife, I've had so many fun conversations with Cathy and just love the family to death. Its a bit strange to know that there is a movie about Larry and his team. And to think coaching rugby for him was just for fun. Its funny how they try to get actors to look like the original. When you know a person, its just to hard to do.
It was totally weird, when they said coach Gelwix. I'm thinking to myself wait a second, Larry Gelwix lives up the street from my parents home and was the highland high school rugby coach during the 90's, na, this couldn't be about him? Well as I did a little more research, the story is based loosely on him and it was filmed in Salt Lake. I really like Larry Gelwix, he truly wants the best for all those he comes in contact with. His daughter and I were good church friends, due to the fact that the rest of the girls my age were, "too good for us." I love his wife, I've had so many fun conversations with Cathy and just love the family to death. Its a bit strange to know that there is a movie about Larry and his team. And to think coaching rugby for him was just for fun. Its funny how they try to get actors to look like the original. When you know a person, its just to hard to do.
Comments