My Quirks
Joanna (aka sister-in-law) has tagged me. I'm suppose to list 6 of my quirks and tag people.
1. I worry about everything. Seriously! Sean has to calm me down when I start worrying about worrying.
2. I have to be completely prepared for everything.
3. I have lists for everything I do. If I don't have a list that allows me to cross things off I feel I haven't accomplished anything.
4. I have to have my feet warm, however when I'm outside I prefer to be barefoot.
5. I love to dress up and Halloween is my favorite Holiday as a result.
6. I'm a fanatic about finances. I love having numbers work to my advantage.
I'm suppose to tag 6 more people. Lets see. Rachael, Jennifer, Rhonda, Mikaela, Marye, and whoever else thinks this would be a fun blog about themselves.
1. I worry about everything. Seriously! Sean has to calm me down when I start worrying about worrying.
2. I have to be completely prepared for everything.
3. I have lists for everything I do. If I don't have a list that allows me to cross things off I feel I haven't accomplished anything.
4. I have to have my feet warm, however when I'm outside I prefer to be barefoot.
5. I love to dress up and Halloween is my favorite Holiday as a result.
6. I'm a fanatic about finances. I love having numbers work to my advantage.
I'm suppose to tag 6 more people. Lets see. Rachael, Jennifer, Rhonda, Mikaela, Marye, and whoever else thinks this would be a fun blog about themselves.
Comments
I will try to think of 6 new quirks I'm willing to share. Sometimes I think my whole blog is just an advertisement for my weirdness! :)