Family

My Family is now all over, and I consider those in Iowa as part of my family. I miss all you guys in Iowa and Utah! Thanks for keeping your blogs up to date so that I can keep in touch! Its just to weird to know that I live in a state where it is still 80 degrees and humid in October.I miss not having a fall season. I miss the leaves changing colors and crunching under my steps as I walk down the sidewalk.

While discussing plans this evening I started to get a little homesick for both Iowa and Utah. Its just not fair that I have to keep moving!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I would gladly trade with you! I loved living in Florida! Your not missing too much, the leaves are changing but the weather can't make up it's mind if it is the end or summer or the beginning of fall. So frustrating!
Rachael M said…
As a true Midwesterner, I can't imagine not watching the seasons change. On the other hand, I don't think I would mind missing out on most of winter. I often think 2 weeks would be plenty!

I, too, am thankful we can keep in touch with blogs! We miss you!

Popular Posts